Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Youtube Spotlight: thepersianbabe



Hey Guys!

So for today's blog post, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite YouTubers: Barbara from thepersianbabe.

Barbara is a 20 year-old YouTuber from the UK and her channel focuses on beauty and fashion. Her videos consist of lookbooks, makeup looks, hauls, monthly favorites, and O.O.T.Ds. Occasionally she does college advice videos as well as skin routine videos.

I first began watching Barbara about a year ago and once I started, I just couldn't stop. She is such a sweet, beautiful young lady and is very genuine in every single one of her videos. Her style tends to shift every once in a while (as does everybody's) but I really, really enjoy her style. I would describe her style at the moment as being a casual street style but when she wants to bring out her elegance, she truly shines and I absolutely love it!  My favorite thing about her has to be her makeup looks. They are just so natural and beautiful but they are so easily changeable for a night out.

Barbara is young, bright and genuine. Check out her channel guys! You wont regret it.

xoxo
~Valeria

Barbara's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePersianbabe

0 comments:

Post a Comment