Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nicolas Andreas Taralis: Spring 14 Ready-to-Wear

photo credit: style.com
photo credit: style.com
photo credit: style.com
Happy Sunday guys!

Since fall is upon us, I've suddenly felt an urge to break out my coats and scarves and stow away my colorful clothing items. (And by colorful I mean like 2 patterned shirts)

My favorite color is black. Yes, I'm aware that it's not a color but I wear it practically year-round. That's why I've been looking back at Nicolas Andreas Taralis' Spring 14 Ready to Wear collection.

Although it's technically a "spring" collection, it has a very late autumn/ winter feel to it. The entire collection is based on two monochrome colors: black and white. The structured blazers, the collared shirts and the fitted trousers give the entire collection a very androgynous feel to each of the looks. The men's mesh shirts also give a 90's feel to the men's looks.

What I really love about this collection is how simple yet elegant the looks are. You can wear either look as is, or you can add a statement piece to spice it up. I personally really appreciate the versatility and timelessness of these pieces and I look forward to seeing what Mr. Taralis has to offer next season.

xoxo
~Valeria

0 comments:

Post a Comment