Friday, September 20, 2013

Versace: Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear

   

Hey guys!

It's runway season and I know fashion lovers (like me) are just eager to see those new collections created by their favorite designers. As I was keeping track of all the shows today, I stumbled across the new Versace collection. Now, I'm personally not too big of a fan of Versace (Please don't kill me.) Don't get me wrong, Donatella Versace is a revolutionary in the fashion world and I respect her work, it's just that it's not really my style.

However...

Once I saw her latest collection, I was genuinely surprised and pleased! This collection infused blacks, pastels, florals and glitter to create a an interesting yet wonderful take on glam rock. These four looks are my personal favorites not only because they look absolutely fabulous completely on their own, but also because the individual pieces would be great staples for any person's wardrobe. (Seriously though, isn't that little black dress stunning?) Another great thing about this collection are the accessories that accompanied many of these looks. The shoes were SPOT ON and the embellished belts added a casual touch to the ensembles.

Let me know: Do you like Versace's latest collection? Have you guys been enjoying S/S 2014 so far?

xoxo
-Valeria


Photo credit: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment